The Monterey, Upper East Side of Manhattan
How to Get Here
175 East 96th Street (Between 3rd & Lexington Avenue)
Subways: 6 train to 96th Street Station
Parking: Free Meter Parking, Paid Parking lot, 1 hour Pay Meters
Entering The Monterey
Enter through the beautiful Monterey courtyard on the left side of the building. Press the Buzzer of the Health Club entrance wait, for buzz back then pull the door. Please go straight to the main desk, say, “Hello, I’m with the swim school” and make a left and and another left to the locker rooms and pool entrance.
Specific Monterey Facility Rules
- No Food in the facility
- No Strollers allowed on the pool deck
- No outside shoes allowed on the Pool deck
- Bring Your Own Towel
- Please use the pool area or lobby seating during the student’s class
The Monterey Class Days and Times:
- Friday, 3:15 pm – 5:00 pm
2021 No Swim Dates:
- Monday, May 31st
- Sunday, July 4th
- September- Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday, 10th , Thursday 16th
- November- Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th, Friday 26th, Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th
- December- Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th, Monday 27th Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th, Friday 31st, Saturday, January 1st.
- Winter semester starts Monday, January 3rd.