How to Get Here
106-06 Queens Blvd. Forest Hills, NY 11375
Subways: E,F, M or R to 71st & Continental Avenue Station
Parking: Paid Parking lot, 1 hour Meters Parking
Entering The Forest Hills Jewish Center
Enter on 69th Street between Austin St and the Queens Blvd Service Rd. Enter the building by going down the ramp in middle of the block. Tell security you are from Take Me To The Water, the swimmers name should be on the security list. The pool is downstairs. If you take the stairs go down and then make a right straight down the hall. If you take the elevator take it to the “A” button and make a left turn as you exit the elevator to the end of the hall to the pool entrance.
Specific Forest Hills Jewish Center Facility Rules
- No Food Allowed in The Building strictly enforced due to Kosher standards.
- No outside shoes allowed on the Pool deck. Please bring a change of shoes or go barefoot.
- Bring Your Own Towel
- Swim caps needed for ages 3 years and older (available for sale at pool)
- Please use the pool area seating during the students class
The Forest Hills Jewish Center Pool Days and Times
- Tuesday, 3:30 – 7pm
- Wednesday, 3:30 – 7pm
- Thursday, 3:30 – 7pm
- Sunday, 10am – 4:30pm
Winter 2017 Class Schedule:
- Last day of classes is Sunday, April 2
- No holiday closures