How to Get Here
247 West 87th St (located corner 87th and Broadway)
Subways: 1 train to 86th St. Station or B or C train to 86th St. Station on Central Park West.
Parking: Free Street Parking, Paid Parking lot, 1 hour Meters Parking
Entering the Montana
Please only enter on the 87th Street private entrance, about 50 ft off Broadway. There is a Take Me To The Water doorman at the entrance during scheduled pools hours that will help you up the stairs and watch your strollers that are not allowed in the building. To get to the Pool level there is one flight of stairs to walk up.
Specific Montana Facility Rules
- No Food or Strollers allowed in the building
- No outside shoes allowed on the Pool deck, please bring a second pair or go barefoot, strictly enforced.
- Bring Your Own Towel
- Please use the pool area seating during the student’s class
- Swim caps needed for ages 3 years and older (available for sale at pool)
- All entrances and exits are made through the stair case.
Montana Class Days and Times:
- Monday 3 – 7pm
- Wednesday 2:30 – 5pm
- Friday 3 – 5pm
- Saturday 8:30 – 11am
- Sunday 8:30 – 11am
2018 No Swim Dates:
- January 1st & 2nd
- April 1st
- May 28th
- July 4th
- September 3rd – 7th
- November 21st – 25th